Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Eloise (The Musical)


Here is the cd cover and one of the inside pages for Eloise.
Eloise is a musical that Nate (my husband) and I are in the process of writing (he's the one doing most of the writing I admit... and he's the musical genius, I just help with the story ideas and the awesome artwork). Eloise is a mental asylum, which actually existed. Our story is set turn of the century. It's a ghost/love story. You have to hear the first song. I'm in love with it! I can't wait to actually get it finished and get it put on. Go check it out at eloisethemusical.blogspot.com.
I decided to finish the cd as one of my projects at school. I got one of my friends, Hilary (isn't she gorgeous?) and my niece Aulora to model for me, checked out some awesome costumes, and we went to Academy Square to do the shoot. I love so much how it all turned out! I will be posting more as soon as I can save the rest of them (from my evil external harddrive that decided it didn't like me anymore).

No comments:

Post a Comment